1. What is the age bracket for admission in boarding?
Ans: 12 years and above
2. Is the boarding facility for Boys only?
3. How many students are there in one room?
Ans: Post-Covid: double sharing. Pre-Covid: triple sharing.
4. What is the monthly fee for Boarding?
Ans: The boarding fee for the academic session 2020-2021 is Rs. 35,000/-.
5. What is the mode of payment for the boarding fee?
Ans: The boarding fee is payable in 2 installments of 6 months each. The boarding fee can be paid through the fee voucher provided by the school in any ABL, UBL, or MCB bank branch.
6. Can the boarding fee be paid monthly?
7.What facilities does the boarding house provide to students?
Ans: Laundry, security, transport, food, and accommodation.
8.Who is eligible to sign up for the boarding facility at Beaconhouse Newlands Islamabad?
Ans: Only the students of Beaconhouse Newlands Islamabad branch who are of age 12 years and above